Use Survival Shader pack with a minimum knowledge about rendering in Autodesk Maya. Just assign your materials to your 3d object, tweak your lights and press render.
Make your rendering process less painful and more fun. With an easy quick access to the whole material library, you can quickly see your 3d model in action.
If you are a big industrial design studio, a small vfx boutique or freelance 3d artist, Survival Shader Pack is everything you need to get you started to create stunning 3d renders.
Survival Shader Pack is an Arnold shader library for Autodesk Maya.
You don’t have to unless you want to. Surival Shader Pack minimizes your image creation process time by using the pre-made shaders library.
I update the library quite often. In most cases every 10 days. The means with a 3 months subscription you will get 9 updates. You will be notified by email once the library is updated.
Yes, of course! All day every day. We have more plans to come. Have some faith! 😉
Since this is a digital product, the refund does not apply.
– 2 more Marble shaders have been added to the library
– Marble category with one shader is added the library
– 3 new Plaster Shaders have been added to the library
– 23 Pentagon Tiles have been added to the library
– 4 New Rough Metal Shaders have been added to the library
– 32 Pentagon Tile shaders have been added to the library
The whole library has revamped.
– The naming of each shader has changed to “Category_123456” so you can find the shader much easier in the scene
– All textures have converted to PNG file format
– Shader’s icon has changed to the sphere, so now it’s easier to recognize the detail and patterns in Autodesk’s LayoutTools browser
– Some texture’s color has been fixed
– The whole website redesigned to improve the user experience.
– Fixed Chocolate shader
– Fixed the Victorian Tile issue. The zip file was corrupted.
– One more Pavement tile added to the library
– 20 new Pavement tiles added to the library
– Some bug fix for Bumpy Plastic shader library
– 30 new shaders added to Aluminum shader library
– 2 more bumpy plastic shaders has been added to the library
– Bumpy Plastic Normal textures were converted to 16-bit png format
– Some similar shaders were substituted with the new ones
– 28 bumpy plastic shader has been added to the library
– 42 Checkered fabric shader has been added to the library
– 16 Victorian tile shader has been added to the library
– Ceramic tile pack has been added to the library.
– Gold Pack has been updated with 18 brand new shaders.
– Abstract Pack has been added to the library
– Chocolate Shader updated with small fix
– Eleven Glass materials added to the library
– Three Carbon Fiber materials added to the library
– Fixed an issue with leather shader naming
– Changed one of the leather shader’s base weight default value from 0.8 to 1.0
– Wood category is added to the library with three shaders
– Survival Shader Pack ZIP file is divided into different smaller ZIP files (category base) so you don’t need to download the whole library for every update anymore since the library is getting bigger!
– Library conversion from alSurface to aiStandardSurface (Arnold 5.0)
– Four Leather shader added to the library
– The birth of Survival Shader Pack